Image Cloudy City from MCastro17

Monday, January 12, 2015




Dubai is probably the most difficult place to shoot I have ever been (and I’ve been there quite a few times). Don’t get me wrong, it’s one of the most photogenic cities I have ever seen, the problem is that most of the best POVs are from residential buildings. So, if you don’t know anyone leaving there or someone that can take you to those views, you just have to make the best you can with what the hotels have to offer. The Shangri-La hotel is one of the tallest hotels in the world, and it offers one of the best views of the city in my opinion.

Thanks to MCastro17 for your images with title "Cloudy City", and this photo copyright by MCastro17


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 Image News All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.